Urgently Hiring! Open to entry level candidates and willing to train!
Join this highly rated podiatry practice as a Front Desk Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant! Cherrywood Foot Care Group is looking for a stellar teammate with a great attitude to take charge of the front office. If you are hard working, organized and able to multitask, we want to hear from you!
As a Receptionist you will welcome guests and manage the calendar with the best customer service skills. As an Administrative Assistant, you will support doctors through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization and communication. No experience needed!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Check patients in and out
- Schedule appointments and arrange laboratory services
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Enter correct patient information into medical records
- Verify patient insurances and call insurance companies
- Assist with x-rays and digital orthotic scanning
- Assist during medical examinations
- Prepare treatment rooms and sterilize medical instruments
- Must have professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent customer service capabilities
- Organized and great communication skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- A plus if you have proficiency in EHR and patient management software