Speech Goals Speech Therapy is seeking a Medical Receptionist who wants to be part of a team that makes a difference in children's lives! Speech Goals Speech Therapy focuses on providing optimal therapy strategies to families for the growth of their children's education!
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be responsible for verifying patients' eligibility, coordinating benefits, facilitating medical insurance coverage, and addressing patients' questions regarding authorizations. Experience working with Medical billing or insurance experience is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Verify insurances and check eligibility
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Coordinate benefits with outside organizations
- Address patients' questions regarding authorizations
- Connect with agencies to update reports
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar
- Other insurance, administrative and medical receptionist related duties
- 6+ months of experience with medical billing or insurance verification required
- Proficient knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- A bonus if you're bilingual in Spanish