Samsung SDS is looking to add a Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Plano, TX warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep the warehouse running smoothly.
You will work cross functionally to ensure environmental and social sustainability of operations. This role is a critical support function within the company and plays a key role in driving company growth through effective execution. Experience with domestic or logistic transportation is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Maintain communications with carriers for deliveries
- Identify trends to develop strategies for improving the speed of orders
- Work across different departments to meet all key performance indicators from pick up to delivery
- Maintain organized in day to day activities
- Educate carriers about process when needed
- 1+ years of experience with domestic and logistics transportation
- A plus if you have knowledge of SAP and TMS
- Proficient computer skills: MS Microsoft Office
- Problem solving skill, well-organized and able to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic