Urgently Hiring at Samsung SDS!
If you want to work for a company that values your work, then we want to know more about you! At Samsung SDS as a Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for load planning Samsung products, tracking/tracing customer deliveries, and managing customer product returns and claims.
An ideal Logistics Coordinator is self-motivated and can work well with a team! You must be able to tackle sales targets and achieve customer delivery expectations. Logistics and transportation experience is a must! Load planning and supply chain background is a plus.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Communicate with multiple divisions to meet customer expectations
- Walk the warehouse dock to validate carrier pickups, interact with the shipping team and issue resolutions
- Identify process improvements with attention to detail
- Manage multiple projects while staying organized
- Tackle daily/weekly/monthly tasks
- Work directly with third-party logistics (3PLs) to resolve customer complaints and issues
- Document and collect data to identify areas for improvements for the department
- Make decisions based on cost and service drivers to better serve the organization
- Other logistics and load planning duties as needed
- 2+ years of experience in logistics and/or transportation
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Load planning and order management experience is a plus!
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems (TMS) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Experience with the key functions of the Supply Chain - including but not limited to Warehousing, Transportation, Reverse Logistics, Returns
- Management, and Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional team player!
San Francisco Surgical Medical Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.