If you want to work for a company that values your work, then we want to hear from you! As a Logistics Procurement Specialist at Samsung SDS, you will be responsible for sourcing efficient freight partners that will save costs and maximize profitability.
We need a stellar Logistics Procurement Specialist that will negotiate with suppliers to obtain goods, materials, and services at the best prices. Ability to speak Korean required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Obtaining quotes from different suppliers
- Conducting research for freight forwarder/carrier sourcing
- Implementing business opportunity inventories within the company
- Negotiating price, quantity, terms and conditions with freight forwarders/carriers
- Evaluating suppliers’ quotes and compiling an assessment
- Consulting sales team to improve potential customers’ logistics practices
- Ability to speak Korean required
- Experience as a freight forwarding or logistics sourcing/operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving and negotiating skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
San Francisco Surgical Medical Group goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.