Urgently Hiring! Open to experienced candidates and pre-health/pre-med students taking a gap year!
Join this 5 star Medical Foot Treatment Office located in the Upper East Side of New York! This office is well-equipped with an experienced team of podiatrists, advanced technologies, and innovative treatment options for patients with foot problems. We are looking for a stellar Medical Assistant who can develop relationships with each of our patients to create a warm and inviting environment.
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for the management of all daily office operations as well as assist with procedures. Your goal is to allow our patients to experience an exceptional outcome by understanding their needs and concerns.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our Company Website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Greeting patients and providing necessary paperwork
- Obtaining current patient information and ensuring the information is entered into the electronic medical record (EMR) system
- Verifying insurance coverage and contact insurance companies as needed
- Handling phone lines and answering email correspondence
- Scheduling/rescheduling patient appointments
- Assist in exam rooms with consultations and procedures
- Perform X-Rays, Fluoroscopy, and a variety of therapeutic and aesthetic laser treatments
- Post on the office's social media channels
- Front and back office versatility
- Bachelor's degree or pursuing one preferred
- Medical office experience preferred
- Quick learner with a curious mindset with the ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Time management skills and good attention to detail
- Career-minded, professional and personable with a warm demeanor