Join this 5-star pediatric dental office in Oakland, CA as their newest Medical Receptionist! Happy Tooth provides specialized dental care for infants, toddlers, children, and teens. Their unique approach to dental care makes an adolescent's dental visit end with a smile!
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be responsible for welcoming and accommodating patients before their appointment. You will be maintaining the front office organized and providing excellent customer service.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Greet and check-in patients
- Collecting patient co-payment
- Insurance verification and eligibility
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar
- Data entry, filing, scanning, faxing, emailing
- Draft treatment patient financials
- Present and review treatment financial with patients
- Other dental receptionist duties
- Dental background or front desk reception experience a big plus
- Pediatric experience a bonus
- Proficient in dental software
- Insurance eligibility: Denti-Cal, Delta, United Concordia, carious PPO insurances
- Works well with a team and can multitask
- Great written and verbal communication