This Established Medical Clinic is seeking a Medical Receptionist to help them provide a compassionate, state of the art approach to the assessment and treatment of behavioral, educational and developmental challenges in children and adults.
As a part time superhero, full-time Medical Receptionist, you will run administrative duties, perform excellent customer service and engage positively with patients and parents. A plus if you have experience in a medical office setting or medical billing!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW!
- Checking patients in and out
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Check eligibility and verify insurance coverage
- Schedule appointments and prepare electronic medical records
- Update patient information
- Other medical receptionist duties
- 1+ years of experience working with patients in a medical office setting or a patient coordinator
- Knowledgeable with medical terminology and proficient in MS Microsoft Office
- Customer service skills and passion for patient care
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A plus if you have medical billing experience