Urgently Hiring! Open to both experienced and less experienced candidates!
Join this 5 star chiropractic and rehab center as a Rehabilitation Technician! Elite Spine and Health Center is looking for an energetic team member to assist doctors and treat patients. Their brand is “Feel The Difference” and need a stellar teammate to promote that mission!
To be a rockstar Rehabilitation Technician, you will need great customer service skills and a willingness to serve others. The ideal candidate will have a health background and be competent in general anatomy!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Assist doctor with various tasks, projects and treatments
- Execute therapeutic/corrective exercise and stretching/mobility exercises
- Do postural and movement analysis
- Perform soft-tissue work and heat/cold applications
- Set up patient on electrical stimulation
- Complete ultrasounds
- Perform intersegmental traction and decompression therapy
- Promote team at outside marketing events
- Must be competent with general anatomy
- Ideal candidate is anyone with the following background: (Degree in any health science major, athletic training, personal training, group fitness training/coaching, nutrition, Physical Therapy tech/assistant)
- CPR Certified
- If certifications have not been obtained in various techniques such as Graston (IASTM), KinesioTape/RockTape, Myofascial Release, and Functional Movement tests; Candidate will be trained on these techniques to treat and analyze patient's under direct supervision of the main doctor.