Surgical Group of Arizona is seeking a stellar Surgery Scheduler! This surgical practice needs someone to help provide the highest quality of surgical care and make patients feel at ease during their visit . They specialize in General, Gynecology and Orthopedic surgery.
As a Surgery Scheduler you will serve as a liaison between patients, surgeons and facilities. You will also verify benefits, prepare surgery paperwork, and cover pre- and post-op instructions along with other administrative duties. Experience in a medical office is a must!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Check patients in and out
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Check eligibility and verify medical insurance coverage
- Provide information to billing offices with regards to authorizations
- Oversee authorizations through Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Schedule appointments for surgeries or procedures and prepare charts
- Other Surgery Scheduler or Medical Receptionist duties
- 2+ years of experience scheduling patients at a medical office
- Excellent customer service
- Basic computer skills on: MicroSoft Office and Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of medical office procedures